Collector Paving Working Group
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Collector Paving Working Group consists of one member from each PACTS municipality that is eligible for capital funding, and two (2) MaineDOT staff.
|Craig Chekan||City Engineer||Biddefordfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jay Reynolds||Public Works Director||Cape Elizabeth|
|Bill Shane||Town Manager||Cumberlandemail@example.com|
|Justin Early||Town Engineer||Falmouthfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Adam Bliss||Town Engineer||Freeportemail@example.com|
|Tom Poirier||Director of Community Development||Gorhamfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|LaRay Hamilton||Senior Project Manager||MaineDOT||LaRay.Hamiltion@maine.gov|
|Ryan Hodgman||Project Manager||MaineDOT||Ryan.Hodgman@maine.gov|
|Clark Baston||Public Works Director||North Yarmouthemail@example.com|
|Joe Cooper||Public Works Director||Old Orchard Beachfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lauren Andersen||City Engineer||Portlandemail@example.com|
|Travis Moore||Deputy Director of Public Works||Sacofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Angela Blanchette||Town Engineer||Scarboroughemail@example.com|
|Doug Howard||Director of Public Works||South Portlandfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Katherine Kelley||City Engineer||Westbrookemail@example.com|
|Mark Arienti||Town Engineer||Windhamfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Erik Street||Director of Public Works||Yarmouthemail@example.com|
|Elizabeth Roberts||Transportation Engineer||899-3374|
The Collector Paving Working Group is an ad hoc advisory group to the PACTS governing boards. The Collector Paving Working Group is charged with recommending to the PACTS governing boards:
- Updates and changes to the section on Collector Preservation Paving Set Aside (currently page 13 of TIP Policies and Procedures).
- Developing the scoring formula for selecting projects that can be explained in the Policies and Procedures and easily understood by the general public.
- A list of items that can and cannot be included in the projects as well as any exemptions to the list.
- Guidance on how often and how to rate pavements.
- Other restrictions on projects such as project length, type of road, etc.
- Guidance for planning, sequencing, and allocating funds to pavement preservation projects through the PACTS Collector Paving Program and the PACTS Crack Sealing Set Aside (through the PACTS Municipal Partnership Initiative).