News Flash Home
The original item was published from 2/2/2021 9:44:06 AM to 3/2/2021 4:05:05 PM.
Posted on: February 2, 2021
[ARCHIVED] PACTS issues call for projects for roadway and multimodal projects
- PACTS is calling for projects for roadway and multimodal projects (often referred to as “complex projects”) using Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) funds from PACTS’ “MPO Allocation.
- Organizations eligible to propose projects for these funds include the seven transit agencies in the region, PACTS member municipalities, Cumberland and York Counties, Greater Portland Council of Governments, Southern Maine Planning and Development Commission, Maine Department of Transportation, Maine Turnpike Authority, and Maine Department of Environmental Protection.
- All others who wish to propose projects through the PACTS process must seek the endorsement/sponsorship of at least one of these organizations.
- Applications will be due by 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 2. The application form is available on SurveyMonkey. (If your project is not tied to a geographic location, you may need to use the alternative application form. Please contact PACTS staff if you have questions about the alternative application form.)
- Potential applicants are asked to notify PACTS staff by Tuesday, February 16 if they plan to apply.