PUBLIC NOTICE – June 7, 2021
On behalf of the Greater Portland Council of Governments and the City of Westbrook, we’d like to invite you to tour Rock Row, an emerging regional hub. The tour will be next Tuesday, June 15, at 4:30 p.m. and will be followed by snacks and drinks. (We are so looking forward to seeing everyone in person!)
There are a lot of amazing announcements about Rock Row these days! It’s the largest private development in Maine and the premier Innovation District in Greater Portland. Waterstone Properties Group invites you to see how far we’ve come in the last year, what's happening now and what’s up next for Rock Row:
- New England Cancer Specialists, the Health & Wellness Center and Food as Medicine dining
- Maine's first CLT (Cross-Laminated Timber) as was just announced in MaineBiz
- Our planned Innovation District and how we'll Showcase Maine’s Innovation Network
- Advance plans for the largest conference and events center in Maine
- AND so much more in the works!
- Tuesday, June 15th at 4:30pm
- Meet at 90 Rock Row, in front of The Paper Store next to Market Basket
- In-person Walking Tour (feel free to dress casually and wear comfortable walking shoes)
- Light hors d'oeuvres and cocktails
Please RSVP to Vincent Edwards (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Thursday COB so we may plan accordingly. This event will be rescheduled if rain is forecasted.